Gutters, Downpipes & Roof Sheeting
Colorbond or Zincalume
Colorbond products are available in a full range of 22 designer colours. They are made with a corrosion resistant ZINCALUME steel base for long life with a durable exterior grade paint finish which resists peeling, flaking and blistering in normal weather conditions.
Colorbond gutters & downpipes are backed by a blue scope steel warranty of up to 20 years from the date of installation.
Ampelite Solasafe Roof Sheeting.
Ampelite Solasafe Polycarbonate roof sheeting come in 7 colours and is 99.9 % UV Safe. Available in three different levels of protection and three different looks, you’ll be sure to find a look to suit your climate and surroundings. Ampelite Warrant ‘Solasafe’ Polycarbonate sheeting for a period of 10 years against hail damage.
Leaf stopper is the next generation product that replicates the leafscreener plastic mesh system that was invented in 1989 and won the Australian Design Award in 1991 for gutter protection.
Applied essentially the same way as the original plastic mesh LEAF STOPPER first has one side attached to the lip of the gutter by a fastening system. The other side will then be placed over the first tile and under second tile, or in the case of a metal roof, it will be fastened to the top of the roof using saddle clips
Great Barrier Leaf Gutter Guards
Blocked gutters pose a potential safety hazard to your home.
Flooded gutters threaten water damage to eaves, fascia, internal walls and plaster ceilings as well as erode gardens and building foundations.
The Great Barrier Leaf gutter-guard system improves tank water collection and filtration, reduces fire hazard and also prevents birds nesting in your roof and attracting parasites into your home.
Wattyl Solagard, No. 1 under the Australian sun
Wattyl Solagard Paint harnesses the power of the sun to create a UV toughened surface to resist dirt and grime and is backed with a 10 Year Guarantee. With over 350 contemporary and traditional colours available in Low Sheen or Gloss you can be sure that we can match your new or existing Gutters or Roof.
• Colourfast : Colours stay brighter, resist fading and yellowing
• Multi-surface : Suitable for wood, masonry and metal
• Water Wash Up : Makes it easier to clean up after painting
• Self Priming : Faster and easier to paint, less preparation
• U.V. Protection : Protects the surfaces from deteriorating
• 100% Acrylic : Resists the effects of paint chalking
• Flexible : Stretches and flexes, protecting against cracking and peeling
• Mould Resistant : Resists the growth of mould and algae
Acryloc Roofcote CRC Membrane
Roofcote CRC Membrane is a highly flexible membrane coating, formulated utilising water based acrylic polymer, UV stable pigments, quality mineral extenders, powerful fungicide and proprietary additives. Roofcote CRC Membrane is designed to provide an attractive, durable roof coating in a range of 36+ colours. The even flow and attractive gloss level improve the condition and appearance of the roof, and the coating system provides long-term weather protection.
• 100% Australian Owned, Locally Made, Adelaide Head Office and Factory
• Proven systems for all common roof types
• One of the largest Roof Paint manufacturers in Australia
• Manufacturing facility holds ISO 9001 Quality System Accreditation
• Highly flexible Membrane to allow expansion and contraction with changing weather
• 10 Year Manufacturers Warranty in addition to Consumer Law requirements
• Colours to match Colorbond® steel plus other popular shades in an attractive semi-gloss finish
Starpoint Flexible Pointing
Starpoint Flexible Pointing is an acrylic water based compound designed to Point ridge caps on concrete and terracotta roof tiles. It comes in a range of colours to suit your roof colour and has a warranty for 10 years.